Greetings, one and all!

Tell us about yourself, what you do, how you got interested in motorsports, arts, etc....

Greetings, one and all!

Postby Nimbus » 19 Sep 2020, 22:22

Salvete, IMG forum members!

What to say... I've been a fan of F1 and motorsport more generally since I was old enough to understand what the flickering lights and sounds coming from my parents' television meant and, more recently, got into livery design as an adjunct to the World Grand Prix Championships on NationStates! (And I believe that I'm not the only one here who cites NS as their point of origin...)

My knowledge is very much that of an enthusiastic amateur, being an aspiring ancient historian with no formal graphic design experience whatsoever, but I would consider myself a willing and arguably quick learner and gladly welcome constructive feedback on anything I may post here! I thoroughly look forward to familiarising myself with the community and picking up some new skills.

That'll probably be enough; see you all soon!
Nimbus

Re: Greetings, one and all!

Postby WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot » 20 Sep 2020, 10:19

I did NationStates around 15 years ago, well before I got into the livery making business. It's crazy that thing is still going... and it's got its own racing!

Hope you like IMG :)
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Greetings, one and all!

Postby BassTrombone » 20 Sep 2020, 14:47

Welcome to the forum!
ImageImageImage
BassTrombone
Winner
Winner

Return to Introduce Yourself