DebiK

Tell us about yourself, what you do, how you got interested in motorsports, arts, etc....

DebiK

Postby DebiK » 01 Apr 2016, 15:57

Hi, I am DebiK. I am creator of http://www.MyRacingCareer.com a game where you act as manager of a driver through his career. Gameplay is similar to Batracer but you also train your driver so at the begining you cannot compete with the best, if you train well, then you will be able to beat everbody with your strategy after few seasons.
But stop about the game, I am not here to promote it. I am here to ask you for help. We have some private cars which managers can purchase. And I need templates for them. We have some templates from Kacinoman, and we have few more from people in old robs workshop which I got permission from creators. I offer percentage from user payments for these cars in form of in-game money, so if you play this game, it might be interesting for you.
User avatar
DebiK
Junior
Junior
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 01 Apr 2016, 15:39
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: DebiK

Postby kacinoman » 01 Apr 2016, 16:02

Welcome back, Debik.
<<~ mutantur omnia nos et mutamur in illis ~>>
User avatar
kacinoman
Senior
Senior
 
Posts: 179
Joined: 22 Feb 2015, 10:26
Location: Indonesia

Re: DebiK

Postby WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot » 02 Apr 2016, 20:27

Hi, DebiK!

What kind of templates do you need?
User avatar
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 919
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 15:10
Location: Finland

Re: DebiK

Postby DebiK » 03 Apr 2016, 10:32

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot wrote:Hi, DebiK!

What kind of templates do you need?

Basically we have a list of cars we would like to add sooner or later. Any of them would help, and we can additionally add even few others... Ideal template looks like this
Image
Size: 1600x400px
Color around the car: RGB(1,255,255) this area around car MUST be non aliased (at the end, this exact color is changed and transparent in final image)

At the end after this color is changed to transparent area, whole car is resized to 400x100px image, so the final image looks nicely aliased. Like this :)
Image

Of course I would accept any templates in decent quality, and I am able to modify them for my needs. If anyone would be interested, I can create topic in templates section where you would be able to request a car, and we can post results there too :)
User avatar
DebiK
Junior
Junior
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 01 Apr 2016, 15:39
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: DebiK

Postby DebiK » 03 Apr 2016, 10:40

Also another way how I can use this site for us and maybe also for your use is that I will list it as potential source for nice liveries. We can create topic where I will tell people from my game to come and ask for some nice liveries, then whoever would be interested can create livery for such person, maybe also for some reward form that user... Would you be interested for something like that?
User avatar
DebiK
Junior
Junior
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 01 Apr 2016, 15:39
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: DebiK

Postby kacinoman » 03 Apr 2016, 11:58

DebiK wrote:Also another way how I can use this site for us and maybe also for your use is that I will list it as potential source for nice liveries. We can create topic where I will tell people from my game to come and ask for some nice liveries, then whoever would be interested can create livery for such person, maybe also for some reward form that user... Would you be interested for something like that?


Sounds good to me...

However... There is possible to add this forum as partner or something like that in MRC?
<<~ mutantur omnia nos et mutamur in illis ~>>
User avatar
kacinoman
Senior
Senior
 
Posts: 179
Joined: 22 Feb 2015, 10:26
Location: Indonesia

Re: DebiK

Postby DebiK » 03 Apr 2016, 16:59

kacinoman wrote:
DebiK wrote:Also another way how I can use this site for us and maybe also for your use is that I will list it as potential source for nice liveries. We can create topic where I will tell people from my game to come and ask for some nice liveries, then whoever would be interested can create livery for such person, maybe also for some reward form that user... Would you be interested for something like that?


Sounds good to me...

However... There is possible to add this forum as partner or something like that in MRC?

Yes that sounds good too :) Lets wait until we have some response from guys, and we wil start partnership :)
User avatar
DebiK
Junior
Junior
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 01 Apr 2016, 15:39
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: DebiK

Postby Pollie » 03 Apr 2016, 18:12

nice to see you back here. I can create liverys for you if needed
Dirt is for racing, asphalt is for getting there
User avatar
Pollie
Senior
Senior
 
Posts: 110
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 21:43

Re: DebiK

Postby WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot » 03 Apr 2016, 18:18

I can try making some templates!

Also, I can do shading and / or wheels if somebody else wants to do linework and other details.
User avatar
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 919
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 15:10
Location: Finland

Re: DebiK

Postby DebiK » 05 Apr 2016, 10:14

Pollie wrote:nice to see you back here. I can create liverys for you if needed

Hi pollie, thanks for interest. as I explained, me as creator of the game does not need liveries, but our users might be interested...
User avatar
DebiK
Junior
Junior
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 01 Apr 2016, 15:39
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia


Return to Introduce Yourself

cron