Feels like meeting an old friend...

Tell us about yourself, what you do, how you got interested in motorsports, arts, etc....

Feels like meeting an old friend...

Postby takagi_ftw » 21 Nov 2016, 21:03

Hi, as my username would somewhat suggest, I'm takagi_ftw. I was a regular back on robsworkshop, with a different username that I can't actually remember, around 2010 through to about 2012 until my computer shit itself and ate all my designs and whatnot. Anywho, I notice WTF, Quiksilver and possibly JamezRead are still knocking about so they might remember an angsty early teen who had a bizarre obsession with 1990's touring cars and shit punctuation? That was me, and no I'm not proud.

Anyways, as end of semester exams in uni are quickly coming around, I've took it upon myself to do anything to procrastinate, including signing up here, and hopefully kickstarting my gimp habit once more! Look forward to sporadically nattering with you lot, and doing graphics and shit.

Yours, takagi_ftw.
takagi_ftw

Re: Feels like meeting an old friend...

Postby Quiksilver » 21 Nov 2016, 21:24

Welcome back Takagi !!
I somehow can't remember you but you can remember me so thats ok :)
Omnia vincit amor.
Quiksilver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot » 21 Nov 2016, 21:37

It's weird meeting someone who knows me but whom I don't know! Maybe we all had one too many drinks between 2010 and 2012... I mean, those were the good years, definately. But welcome back, stranger!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Regional Champion
Regional Champion

Postby takagi_ftw » 21 Nov 2016, 21:58

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot wrote:It's weird meeting someone who knows me but whom I don't know! Maybe we all had one too many drinks between 2010 and 2012... I mean, those were the good years, definately. But welcome back, stranger!

I definitely remember procuring a livery tutorial from you back in the day, so cheers for that. :P

Quiksilver wrote:Welcome back Takagi !!
I somehow can't remember you but you can remember me so thats ok :)

Yeah, I wasn't a prolific user back in the day either tbh.

Anyways, look forward to occasionally posting here.
takagi_ftw

Return to Introduce Yourself