Hi there!

Tell us about yourself, what you do, how you got interested in motorsports, arts, etc....

Hi there!

Postby Timbit » 07 Feb 2017, 09:24

Hi all!

This is Stylepixelstudios, who some of you may know as the creator of the Formula 1 2017 template. Timbit has been my forum handle for years now, but I really should have used Stylepixelstudios. In any case, I must say it is fantastic to see the template used so much around here! Please continue to use the template as you like - I really like and appreciate the watermark system that is used. I unfortunately hadn't set the work up as a template so the design uses some interesting parts which aren't great for livery work (such as the serrated bargeboards).

Not sure how I can prove I am Stylepixelstudios, or if proof is necessary, but I can offer the following, which is based on my work that the template is based on.

Look forward to seeing some awesome liveries around here, and hopefully I'll be able to pitch in my own work.
Timbit

Re: Hi there!

Postby WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot » 07 Feb 2017, 11:36

Finally we meet the man behind the template! Welcome to IMG :)
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Quiksilver » 07 Feb 2017, 12:36

Welcome maestro :) if you say so we believe you ..no worries ;)
We always show respect around here for other people there work as we understand how hard it can be to make .
We also hope you keep contributing some works around here and join us at other stuff we do around here from time to time .
Great to get so many awesome livery/template makers around here lately.
IMG is growing each day ...wahey !!
Omnia vincit amor.
Quiksilver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby NWRAP » 07 Feb 2017, 20:20

Welcome :)

Love the template work and would like to be able to reach the same level someday, feel free to share anytips that will help in creating templates as I know I will take it on board and I'm sure others will also.

cheers
Nige
NWRAP
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Quiksilver » 07 Feb 2017, 20:22

as you want to learn more Nige ..just ask us..we are glad to help out 8-)
Omnia vincit amor.
Quiksilver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MontyJarr » 07 Jul 2017, 07:44

Quikseilver wrote:as you want to learn more Nige ..just ask about crazybulk us..we are glad to help out 8-)

Nice graphics Tim.
MontyJarr

Return to Introduce Yourself