FMF1 for IMG

Have you discovered a new interesting game? Want to discuss strategies or anything else about these games. This is the place!

Re: FMF1 for IMG

Postby olilongi777 » 28 Feb 2018, 19:24

-VOTING-

We decided to give you a chance to vote about new rule change.

Since next season, teams might be forced to use spec rear wing, designed by Dallara.

It should be advantage for teams: Yamaha Ferrari, Sauber Toyota and BrawnGP Mercedes
On the other hand, it might be disadvantageous for teams: Renault, Mercedes and Honda

VOTE HERE: https://www.strawpoll.me/15170980
olilongi777

Postby olilongi777 » 06 Mar 2018, 11:11

Next season, teams can use Dallaras rear wing design, but teams still can develop their own rear wings!

olilongi777

Postby jorge_pzg » 09 Mar 2018, 08:58

How can I participate?
jorge_pzg
Rookie
Rookie

Postby olilongi777 » 09 Mar 2018, 10:33

jorge_pzg wrote:How can I participate?

I will PM you soon :)
olilongi777

Postby johnrafael » 13 Mar 2018, 18:43

olilongi777 wrote:
jorge_pzg wrote:How can I participate?

I will PM you soon :)

Could you PM me too?
johnrafael
Rookie
Rookie

Postby olilongi777 » 14 Mar 2018, 14:17

Val de Vienne Mid-Season Testing

It was pretty good testing for Ferrari and HRT Mugen as they brought some new parts which showed bunch of potencial.

Most laps were done in Toyota, but the engine manufacturer with most laps completed was Mercedes because of problems with hydraulics in Sauber Toyota

Teams now will start to prepare for next GP in Monaco...
olilongi777

Postby johnrafael » 14 Mar 2018, 19:01

Manager name - Stefan Venturi
Team - Sauber
Engine - Toyota
johnrafael
Rookie
Rookie

Postby olilongi777 » 31 Mar 2018, 08:36

Monaco GP Qualification

Pretty brutal quali for Prost and Sauber, who found themselfs on the back of the grid, on the other hand, Honda seems to have pretty good pace this weekend!

Russell crashed out in his second lap, so again just one car of BrawnGP got into the TOP10.

Steward notes:
Russell - crashed out, no further action needed.
Gelael - held up by Ghiotto, 3 place grid penalty for Ghiotto.
Aitken - over the track limits in Nouvelle Chicane, his fastest lap was expunged.

olilongi777

Postby olilongi777 » 31 Mar 2018, 09:19

Monaco GP Race

Quotes:

Toyota - Sean Gelael (9th) - It was an extremely tough race. I raced my heart out and feel satisfied with my performance today. I damaged a endplate on my front wing quite early on when I clipped one of the HRTs going into Ste Devote. It meant I had a lot of understeer throughout the race - putting a new wing on made it a bit better but it wasn't enough. In the closing laps, my tyres were going off just as much as Stoffel's and it was a bit too dangerous to attempt a pass. Luckily he did a mistake so i got in front of him.

Renault - Sergei Sirotkin (DNF) - A disappointing outcome to my weekend after some real promise. During my first stint, I had a little difficulty making my tyres work properly. Nevertheless, I was able to get past Esteban Ocon. My second set was much better and I was just waiting for Nobuharu''s pitstop to have chance to pass him, unfortunately I didn't get that far. I hit the kerb at the fast chicane and the car's rear stepped out.

Ferrari - Antonio Giovinazzi (4th) - The most important thing to come out of today is the confirmation that our car is back to being competitive, thanks to the great amount of work that everyone at the Scuderia, both back home and at the track, has put in over these past few weeks, without getting distracted by everything going on around us. It's not easy to work in these conditions and I want to thank everyone for what they are doing. Today, we got a fourth place which, given the difficult start to our season, is a awesome result, but it's still not the one we want.

Team owners - Quotes:
olilongi777

Previous

Return to Games